Saturday, December 22, 2007

Testimonial for Silver Urban

I would really like to thanks Silver Urban. It is one of the best merchants on the internet. I really enjoy their prompt service with good customer services and good products. The price is good. I am actually skeptical about their product when they mention "Genuine 925 silver". However, to my surprise, they really offer genuine 925 silver to their customer at an amazingly low prices. I am your repeat customer……Silver Urban. --- Amanda in UK

Hi Silver Urban thanks for your great service and god product. Actually I have been purchasing inspired tiffany products in the web for the past 2 years. Most of them claim to sell genuine 925 silver, but they are not. I am always disappointed with the final product. BUT not from you guys….. I really love the bracelet that I brought from you. Nobody ever knows what I’m wearing. And the funny part is one of my friend walk to me to say, "What a nice bracelet you got!"…Thanks for all this. --- Judy in HK

The shopping process is simple and quick. We love our necklaces. I enjoy the process on buying the stuff in your web. The goods are in good quality, and the most important parts, it looks like the real things! I be back for more. Thanks --- Stephanie in NY

Thanks for fast respond on your side. Good customer service. I got my necklace. It was nicely wrap in a velvet bag. Thank you. --- Joan in NY

I am disappointed when the ring that I wish is out of stock. However, I’m impress by your customer services. I received the almost immediately call from you guys. I still like the ring that you have proposed to me. My girlfriend really likes it very much. Thanks for your help! --- Andy in AUS

This company does an excellent job with the quality of the products they are offering. Together with an outstanding customer service. I will come back again. --- Sanders in UK

For more information, please visit www.silverurban.com

0 comments: